As the owner of an electrical business, finding a balance between managing projects and clients’ needs while also overseeing all facets of operations can prove extremely difficult. At Software Consultants, we take pride in helping contractors like you make better business and budgeting decisions. If your electrical or utility service company’s accounting and project & service management software isn’t performing up to par, it’s time to upgrade your electrical management software with Sage 100 Contractor!
Sage 100 Contractor: Electrical Project & Service Management Software You Can Trust
With Sage 100 Contractor, you can take advantage of having every aspect of project & service management at your fingertips. The software helps electrical companies streamline workflow, improve communication and collaboration, and automate scheduling and billing, all through one easy-to-use information system.
After our seamless integration of Sage 100 Contractor software into your company’s current information system, you’ll have the ability to oversee and control every aspect of your electrical business like you never have before. Contact us today to find out how our software setup services will instantly enhance your electrical management software experience!
Sage 100 Contractor Features for Electrical & Utility Companies
At Software Consultants, we have over 20 years of experience in helping electricians and other types of contractor professionals take advantage of everything Sage 100 Contractor software has to offer.
Our swift and thorough software integration process will equip you and your team with all of the following project & service management resources and tools:
- Customizable user dashboard providing real-time updates to all your financial data, vital metrics, and custom reports
- A cohesive, accessible all-in-one software platform that you can streamline all your accounting, payroll, invoicing, and contractual information onto
- Instantly manage your inventory, materials or equipment tracking, and technician scheduling
- Provide access or share any vital business documents, files, or spreadsheets via mobile and cloud-hosting services
- Automatic expense tracking and accurate project estimations for enhanced budgeting potential
- 24/7 information system and customer service support from Software Consultants
Software Consultants is an authorized Sage Business Partner servicing contractors, meaning we can adhere to all your Sage 100 Contractor questions and concerns throughout our training and software setup process.
Why Electrical & Utility Companies Love Sage 100 Contractor
In a field as competitive as the electrical and utility service industry, getting a leg up on the competition any way possible is imperative to increasing profitability and creating more jobs. Those are two goals that define the objectives and capabilities Sage 100 Contractor provides its users, by simplifying your company’s accounting and project & service management process so you can spend more time doing what you do best out in the field.
Sage 100 Contractor software is designed to fit your business operation needs, so you can eliminate time spent working inside the office while you reap the benefits!