Fast & Easy Sage 100 Contractor Software Implementation From Software Consultants
At Software Consultants, we boast over 20 years of Sage software knowledge and experience, and we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a swift and simple Sage 100 Contractor software implementation process. All of our clients are personally assigned a certified Sage software consultant who collaborates with Sage and your company to ensure that your entire Sage software setup, training, and integration procedure goes as smoothly as possible.
You can also take advantage of receiving a free demo of our software integration services!
We’ll provide you with a detailed training and implementation timeline, generally taking anywhere between 8-12 weeks, giving you thorough and personalized consultancy to make sure you and your team are fully equipped to take advantage of all the features Sage 100 Contractor has to offer.
Before we begin our training and implementation services, we’ll make sure our projected timeline adheres to your budgeting and scheduling needs.
Throughout our integration process, you can expect to complete all of the following steps:
- Sign contracts and place orders
- Receive ‘Welcome’ letter via email
- Software download provided to client
- Sage University review & recommendations
- Client needs assessment transferred over to consultant
- Kickoff meeting scheduled between consultant & client
- Detailed implementation checklist & plan delivered to client
- Scheduling of training sessions
- Electronic data conversion (if applicable)
- Payroll/misc. testing
- Reporting review
- Order checks (if applicable)
- Enter balances (manual/electronic)
- Go Live!
- Work with Sage Support & consultant as needed
Get the Sage Software Support You Need From Software Consultants
Questions or concerns about your Sage 100 Contractor software implementation process? We’re here to help! Contact Software Consultants today to receive answers or assistance on all your Sage-related inquiries, or call us at 651.442.3900 to speak directly with one of our certified Sage consultants.